Free Shipping Worldwide
Warranty term: Two years from the date of purchase. This warranty covers manufacturing defects on the watch itself (movement, case and crystal). Other parts than the above mentioned are not covered by this warranty. To have replacement covered under this warranty performed, please use our contact form on the “contact us” page. In the e-mail you need to specify your name, address, order number and a detailed description of the issue. Finally, write ‘reclaim of purchase’ as subject of the e-mail or letter.
Note that repair/replacements will be charged in the following cases, even during the warranty term.
– Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal etc.).
– Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification.
– Failure or damage caused by fire or water, or a natural disaster such as for example an earthquake.
– Esthetical changes that occur during normal wear and tear and aging (minor scratches on the case and/or crystal, alteration of the colour on the wristband and peeling of the plating).
– In case the retail store and the purchase date are not indicated on the warranty, or if this information has been rewritten.
– If the warranty is not submitted along with the watch.
The case, dial, hands, crystal, watchband or other parts thereof may be replaced with substitutes if the originals are not available.
This warranty warrants that you can receive free replacement in accordance with the terms set forth herein and within the specified term and shall not restrict any lawful right of the customer.